Video Producer, Marcom
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The role of Video Producer in Marcom is to guide the development and lead the execution of best-in-class customer-facing video communication in support of Apple’s business goals. The producer is responsible for overseeing development of videos from inception through final delivery. This includes partnering with creative teams during ideation, supporting brand teams strategic and production goals, and leading production through all phases, ensuring projects are produced on strategy, within budget and to the highest levels of creative excellence.
- 5+ years experience in producer position at agency, commercial production company, or in-house marketing communications or creative services department.
- You have relationships with production community that can bring an in-depth knowledge of resources, crew and production vendors. Explore new up and coming directors, vendors, talent and production models. Work with both the most established talent in the industry and discover new alternatives.
- You have a proven ability to lead and motivate teams with both direct and indirect reporting relationships.
- You are a strong leader that informally leads multi-disciplinary teams and requires marketing communication expertise at both a strategic and executional level.
- You have the ability to work with multiple partners and negotiate agreements where varying opinions are the norm.
- You have prior TV commercial, digital, video/motion graphics production and post-production experience, excellent communication skills, demonstrated project and budget management skills as well as a proven track record influencing the creative output.
- You solve problems creatively and be able to compromise without impacting the work. Work upstream to anticipate and plan for changes
- You understands the Apple voice and aesthetic and can shape creative work that meets the organizations expectations
- You are able to travel both domestically and internationally, sometimes with minimal notice
- The Video Production team works to Create and own effective production strategies for a variety of shoots, locations, and crew sizes. - We Manage end to end video production, executing flawlessly, on time and within budget. - We drive clear and consistent communication without overwhelming the team, but helping everyone stay informed. - We act as a champion of Apple brand standards in all aspects of creative work. - We are the bridge between the creative team and Brand and other Business partners who have specific business or communication goals. - We work to find creative ways to increase efficiency with production dollars and push suppliers and vendors to deliver more.. Track our expenses and show how our costs have evolved and the story behind it. Be able to clearly articulate our budgets, and how they have changed over time, when called upon.
Education & Experience
Requires Bachelor's degree.