Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The Marcom Post Production Department (PPD) is a full-service post production organization comprised of the following divisions: creative editorial, grading, audio, and visual effects. The post production team works across all post production divisions. The PPD teams have a sense of pride in the work being produced, a shared sense of purpose as a group and is known for delivering the highest quality creative. We are highly creative, strong technically, and has a proven track record of delivering on large scale productions.
- You are collaborative and can partner closely with all PPD divisions, producer leads and creatives, from pre-production to final master delivery.
- You have deep knowledge and experience both creatively and technically in the following fields: broadcast, web, theater and event deliverables. Essential qualities: effective communicator, highly organized, detail oriented, strong creative sensibilities.
- You have 8+ years as a post production manager/producer in an editorial company, in-house advertising agency or in-house production company.
- You have a deep understanding of physical production process and post production pipeline.
- You have a general knowledge: cameras, lens, codec’s, frame rates. Deliverables: TV, event, web, social.
- You have energy, drive, passion and enthusiasm to do and be the very best and are a driven leader who approaches things with a sense of urgency
- You can provide examples of work that demonstrate creative sensibilities and represent an artistic point of view.
- You are able to work unpredictable hours in order to achieve creative success.
We work closely with all members of the post production team including editors, asst. editors, colorists, mixers, and the VFX team We liaise with production companies, external post houses, music/sound design houses. We prepare schedules, evaluate post budgets/bids, establish workflow, track rough cuts, insure the highest quality control through post process, archive and wrap project. We are strong creative partners to the copy writer, art direct, producer and director. We work to build and own effective strategies that address the creative needs for a variety of work including different styles and needs across Marcom. We act as a champion of Apple brand standards in all aspects of creative work.
Education & Experience
A Bachelors degree is helpful
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.