Machine Learning Infrastructure Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
We are looking for engineers with a passion for using machine learning to create intelligent applications. Be part of a highly accomplished, deeply technical and close-knit team of machine learning engineers, you will create tools that are used by millions of people. You will design and implement new machine learning algorithms and techniques, and collaborate with the most innovative product development teams in the world. This team builds the infrastructure that enables product teams across Apple to develop machine-learning solutions that power amazingly intelligent user experiences. We are looking for new energetic members to join the ML Infrastructure team. In this role, you will build the infrastructure, tools, and develop machine- learning solutions. You will also have the opportunity to engage with exciting new-product teams around Apple, and use your machine learning skills to solve challenging technical problems in our next generation products that will delight millions of people.
- Deep technical skills in machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing, or artificial intelligence
- A passion for making these methods robust and scalable
- Strong software development skills, with proficiency in Python and C++ preferred
- Ability to explain and present analyses and machine learning concepts to a broad technical audience
- Creative, collaborative & product focused
As a member of the AI/ML Infrastructure team, you will design, implement and ship scalable, reliable and easy-to-use infrastructure that will be used by Apple product teams. You will also collaborate with teams across Apple, who are building the newest, most compelling intelligent applications in the world. You will also be a trusted advisor for best practice machine learning development.
Education & Experience
PhD in Machine learning, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, or related field with 2+ years of machine learning research experience MS in related field with 2+ years building machine learning models in industry
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.