Annotation Operations - Learning and Development Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
We’re looking for an experienced individual in designing and developing e-learning, training curriculum as well as building out documentation. The ideal candidate will be passionate about developing creative and engaging training materials and courses. They will thrive in a collaborative environment and constantly strive to improve training materials and create accurate documentation.
- Design and develop training materials for instructor-led, virtual instructor-led and e-learnings.
- Using facilitation and inquiry skills, collaboratively work with team members, subject matter experts (SMEs) and business owners to disseminate feedback and incorporate it to create a comprehensive and audience specific training.
- Ability to manage projects to meet deliverable dates.
- Knowledge of adult learning methodology is essential and the ability to communicate recommendations for training approach.
- Manage day-to-day activities of multiple assigned projects, communicate status updates and proactively identify changes in scope of work to ensure appropriate planning measures are taken to assess impacts of scope change.
- Support delivery of training and incorporate critical feedback.
- Ability to give and receive feedback.
- Experience carrying out all activities in the Training Development Life Cycle using the ADDIE model.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal, written, presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization both technical and non technical.
- Knowledge of instructional design methodology and adult learning concepts, principles and practices with experience applying this knowledge to adult learners.
- Self-directed with strong project management skills and initiative to learn new applications independently.
Minimum 3 years demonstrated experience designing and developing blended learning using tools such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate, Camtasia or Articulate Storyline. Experience with Confluence is a huge plus!
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, plus 3-5 years experience using the ADDIE model to develop training materials.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.