Internet Software & Services Finance Project Lead
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you'll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple's growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You'll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is critical to upholding our global dedication to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company's future. Join us, and you'll have an important role in continuing Apple's legacy of efficiency and success. Internet Software & Services Finance is looking for an experienced project lead to support global IS&S product development, new business opportunities, business and geographic expansions and other platform initiatives. This role requires substantial cross-functional interaction with the IS&S Finance team, Product Marketing, Engineering, Project Management, Shared Services (GBS), Global Finance Projects, Tax, Legal, Treasury and other corporate finance teams, and business counterparts in other parts of Apple.
- Experience and understanding of the full business cycle from customer purchase, procurement, and financial reporting.
- Experience in project management (PLC) and project documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong prioritization skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, driven individual who is comfortable working in a global, high-pressure and rapidly evolving business environment.
- Ability to think strategically on critical business issues, and to simultaneously act tactically to execute against them.
- Strong team orientation and collaborative style. Flexible attitude and an ability to get involved in the details while maintaining a wider view.
- Excellent process management, planning and organizational skills. Resilient and determined to ensure projects and deliverables are achieved.
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance and to identify the best possible outcome for customers and partners.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
Global responsibilities that covers the iTunes store: Music/Video, iOS Apps, Mac Apps, eBooks, Subscriptions, iTunes Retail (gift cards) and payment methods. The role includes the ability to prepare appropriate project documents, effectively and clearly communicate project status, manage project risk and provide post launch support. Overview of Responsibilities: Participate in IS&S project teams and coordinate with SMEs across the company to achieve IS&S business, Apple Finance, and Corporate objectives. Internally manage and facilitate the Project Life Cycle phases for each project. Define, communicate, and document project and product requirements: Business Requirements Document (BRD), Accounting Flows, User Acceptance Test Scripts (UAT), etc. Define, oversee and manage master data elements for customers, vendors, products, GL, and reporting hierarchies.
Education & Experience
BS degree required or equivalent practical experience within accounting, finance, and general business processes. We promote innovation and new technology to further improve our creative output. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. You will be part of building an extraordinary search team. We're looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.