Audio Accessories Triage Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Interactive Media Group (IMG) is at the center of Apple’s innovative products, including AirPods and Beats audio products. IMG’s Audio Embedded drivers and DSP team is seeking an engineer to support the triaging of failures in the audio software stack on the accessories and improving observability into failures. The candidate will work closely with the engineering and test teams to identify, reproduce and debug audio software failures.
- 5+ years of software development/testing experience
- Confirmed experience with bug triaging and regression testing
- Working knowledge of at least one programming language
- Technical understanding of audio technologies
- Cooperation in defining and updating team testing, processes, procedures
- Enthusiastic and a real passion for learning new technologies
You are a self-starter with excellent communications skills and attention to detail. The fast-paced nature of the job requires you to work well under pressure and quickly adapt new technology into effective audio testing. Individual will be looking at determining why software misbehaves, triage crash logs and look to improve our customer experience. We are seeking someone who is intensely curious yet focused on delivering results in a timely manner. An eye and ear for quality is a must.
Education & Experience
BS in computer science or engineering (or equivalent experience)