Analytics Program Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Apple’s Strategic Data Solutions (SDS) team leads efforts to mitigate fraud, waste and abuse across Apple’s various lines of business. The team has an immediate opening for an outstanding program manager who is interested in leading a technical team to provide actionable business intelligence and drive positive impact to Apple’s manufacturing supply chain. The candidate must work well in collaborative environments with minimal formal structure and be comfortable in uncertain environments with competing priorities. The candidate must be an effective team leader, have solid business acumen and executive communication skills, and possess an analytic / curious mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to network with individuals at various seniority levels and develop partnerships
- Ability to work outside own area of expertise, perform business discovery, simplify and define the problem statement, extract key information, and propose potential analytic approaches
- Comfort working independently and owning the hard calls on projects
- Ability to grasp the technical details of complex engineering and analytic issues and provide in-depth evaluations
- Ability to tell meaningful stories with data to peers and leadership
- Inquisitiveness and a desire for continued self-improvement and development of new skills
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a team leader and inspire / motivate others
- Strong verbal / written communication skills
- Background in supply chain / manufacturing
Develop a network of key contacts and build partnerships that can support current and future initiatives Proactively identify collaboration / impact opportunities, perform business discovery, develop pilots / proposals, and advocate for leadership buy-in Leverage feedback from partners and analytic team to develop phased program roadmaps that balance the needs of the business, available resources, and team goals / priorities Provide day-to-day project management that includes coordinating activities by internal team and partners, tracking progress towards milestones, adapting plan to changes, and updating team and leadership on status Lead communication regularly with teammates, partners, and leadership and conduct periodic reviews with executive sponsors.
Education & Experience
BS / MS in technical field (math, statistics, engineering, computer science, analytics, or similar)