Siri - Software Engineer, Speech & Language Technologies
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Build groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence. And work with the people who built the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking. Join the Siri Speech team at Apple. The Siri team is looking for exceptional Software Engineers passionate about delighting customer’s experience, by producing state of the art services.
- In-depth development experience with Java
- Experience in object-oriented software design and programming
- Experience in implementing server applications scalable to millions of users
- Familiarity with HTTP and RESTful API design
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques is a definite plus
- Passionate about creating phenomenal products
You will be a part of a team that is responsible for a wide variety of language technologies related research and development activities. You will primarily be responsible for developing services that deliver our applications and technologies to millions of people. To succeed in this role, you are a strong programmer and a creative problem solver, who enjoys learning new things. You will possess strong skills in object-oriented software design and programming. You are passionate about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design. You are a phenomenal teammate who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
Education & Experience
B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field
- C/C++ programming knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with Unix and Git