Product Visualization Specialist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Visualization group of the Apple Design team is looking for rendering and animation specialists with a strong focus on product, dedicated to 3D visualization of all Apple products.
- Exceptional time-management, an eye for detail, calm under pressure, an excellent problem solver, organized and meticulous with your files, collaborative, curious, a keen learner, and want to be part of an amazing, fun team
- An eye for materials, colors, finishes and a drive to create photorealistic images and animations
- Inspired by the complex interactions of light and materials in reality—manual placement of lights with a photographic approach is key
- Strong knowledge in one or two of the following packages: KeyShot, 3ds Max, Maya, VRED, Substance Designer and adept at After Effects and Photoshop for postproduction
- Be excited about problem solving difficult visualization tasks to build a compelling photo-real visual output
- Has a strong background in product visualization
- Extra credit if you have scripting knowledge (i.e. Python), and have basic knowledge Alias / Rhino data prep
We bring together the work of multiple groups like Industrial Design, Digital Sculpting, Color and Materials and Human Interface to produce a virtual model of each design iteration across all product lines, that renders photo-real and is ready for interactive presentations. The result of our work are images and animations that simulate all visual qualities of the final products and are used to support the decision making process as well as for communicating the design intent across Apple departments.
Education & Experience
- To apply, submit your resume and reel / portfolio, emphasizing rendering and animation skills to firstname.lastname@example.org