Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Software and Services
We are seeking a talented Office Manager who also acts as an Administrative Assistant to our Senior Director as well as provides support to our local engineering team. You will be responsible for all aspects of daily office administration and coordinating with facilities to ensure the site is being properly maintained inline with Apple standards. This position requires a tenacious self-starter who can anticipate the needs of the team & take initiative to solve problems independently. In addition to being organized and analytical, you have the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people across multiple job functions and levels.
- Minimum 4+ years of professional experience in facilities, site management and administrative support
- Positive, proactive and approachable personality
- Experience with calendaring/meetings & conference room management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage frequent changing needs
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to remain energetic and positive under pressure
- Strong willingness to learn with a proactive approach
- You love problem solving and anticipating change and act efficiently
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with people at all levels is imperative
- The ability to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group is essential
- Ability to move equipment, boxes & supplies which may weigh up to 20lbs
Responsibilities will include: * Setting up meetings, managing calendars and making travel arrangements. * Planning quarterly team events/special events for the team. * Organizing & coordinating catering for team lunches & celebrations. * Maintaining order and organization to the assigned office area including ordering and stocking office supplies, maintenance for printers, equipment ordering & tracking for inventory. * Working with facilities when needed to maintain a properly functioning office area. * Escorting all vendors in and out, managing access requests for building/door access, and sending emails to the area with important alerts and information. * Supporting a team of engineers with daily requests/needs to keep the team running smoothly from an administrative perspective. * Reviewing and updating health & safety policies and ensuring they are observed. * Providing backup support to other admins when needed.
Education & Experience
BA/BS plus a minimum of 4 years of experience, or equivalent experience.