Regulatory Affairs- Health
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Health group is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Associate to help drive strategy and submissions for health products. If you are passionate about the health space and want to have an incredible impact here at Apple, this could be the role for you. We are an efficient team who works closely together to build relationships across multiple functional teams. We care deeply about getting amazing new products into our customers hands.
- 5+ years of medical device experience in a regulatory compliance role
- Shown experience in interactions with regulatory bodies.
- Preparing global product submissions required.
- Strong working knowledge of US, EU, and APAC and LATAM regulations that affect Class I, II and III devices
- Strong knowledge of global regulations
You will represent the RA/QA team on a diverse array of regulatory initiative teams and new product development, with the goal of commercializing new technologies. You will demonstrate the ability to develop a variety of solutions to regulatory challenges and will exercise independent judgment in settling and communicating appropriate regulatory action and requirements. This role will involve assessment of regulatory impact for new and modified Class I, II and III products, including identification of assumptions/risks/mitigations to develop and execute clear regulatory plans.
Education & Experience
B.S. ME/EE/BME/CS degree or equivalent in any engineering discipline
- Working as part of a focused project team. Proven competence in determination of appropriate global regulatory requirements for new products or product changes. Partnering with and across engineering teams to set regulatory strategy Strong organizational and management skills Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written