People Records Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
Do you have a passion to help others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? At Apple, we’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. Join our People Team and help support the extraordinary talent it takes to make extraordinary products. This position is based on site in Austin, Texas.
- Fluency in English is required.
- You obsess over the employee experience and view each and every inquiry as an opportunity to care and support others. You create methods keep an eye on quality and coach your team every step of the way.
- You can navigate highly complex business needs without a clearly defined path and where you see a need, you bring a well considered solution.
- You love details and are action oriented. You use data to tell a compelling story of successes and opportunities. Creating action plans and driving improvements is something you enjoy.
- You possess strong analytical skills and have the ability to quickly understand data, empowering you to propose credible business or process improvements, which in turn will drive positive change.
- You are passionate about people, team management, coaching and mentoring. You have the drive to support your team through business transformation and complicated HR cases, whilst at the same time supporting their personal and professional development.
We are currently recruiting a dynamic leader to join our People Records team providing world class employee support and care to multiple countries across the region. This team is the first point of contact in the intake, resolution or escalation of needs related to the employee experience. We provide centralized administration support for various HR programs (e.g., Benefits, HR Systems, Pay-roll, and HR Records). - Leads a team of HR professionals responsible for providing support and care to Apple employees and managers across multiple lines of business and countries. - Responsible for the operational management of large shared service team and the implementation of new methods and tools at scale with Apple’s rapidly growing employee population. - Aligns business needs and regulatory requirements to manage employment data and documents, process complex data updates, and maintain file storage. - Resolves issues of varied scope related to employment policies, practices and records. - Coordinate with key partners and peers across Apple to address emerging needs and establish scalable solutions.
Education & Experience
- You bring a minimum of 7 years experience in Human Resources and 2 years leadership experience. Or, you bring operational leadership and high volume customer support experience as well as 2+ years direct leadership experience. = - You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. - You have experience with enterprise HR systems (Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, Workday, etc). - You have previously worked with MacOS or have a strong desire to learn.