Software Engineering Manager - Sharing UI
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. We’re looking for a passionate software engineering manager to lead a team of software engineers who work on Sharing and Proximity user experiences including AirDrop, the system Share Sheet UI, AutoUnlock, WiFi Password Sharing, Handoff, and set up for HomePod/AirPods/a new iPhone!
- You care about helping others grow in their careers at Apple.
- You have strong planning and execution skills.
- You have strong communication and collaboration skills.
- You have strong software engineering skills and can act as an arbitrator for tough technical debates.
- You aspire to take an Apple-wide perspective in making decisions.
- You have experience with UI development, API development, threading, data structures, performance, battery life.
Please join us in strengthening the Apple ecosystem and bringing users together with innovative communications technologies. The Sharing Technologies team is a passionate collection of engineers who are looking for a highly motivated engineering manager with aspirations to build powerful products that change our customers lives, cultivate learning, and lead cross-functional efforts to success. This team’s products are deeply important to Apple users and our success depends on partnership, technical leadership, and diverse experiences!
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent