Senior RF Software Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems (WTE) Org and drive innovation that matters! You will build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the best user-experience. If you're passionate about quality and innovation, we may have the job for you.
- In-depth knowledge of mobile communications in 5G, mmWave, multiple antennas, LTE, and WCDMA
- Hands-on experience on algorithm and SW development in RF transceiver, antenna tuning, adaptive control, and deep learning
- Expertise in leading embedded SW development for mobile chipset or device
- Technical mindset with creativity and phenomenal attention to details
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work under tight schedule and deliver on time
The Apple Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems (WTE) team is actively looking for an experienced Radio Frequency (RF) Software (SW) Architect to define and develop Apple’s future wireless products. Do you have in-depth knowledge in wireless communications, excellent software fundamentals, strong communication skills, and a desire to work with an amazing team to innovate and build groundbreaking products? Only creative and tenacious people need to apply. Lead exploration of RF systems for 5G wireless technologies and beyond Collaborate with multi-functional HW and SW authorities to resolve RF SW requirements for new Apple products Develop RF SW execution plan of new products with internal and external development teams Provide technical guidance and mentorship to RF SW development team and engineers in critical areas Lead progress of RF SW development to ensure consistency with initial design.
Education & Experience
MS/PhD degree + 10 years experience in mobile system development
- Deep understanding and hands-on experiences with RF HW, baseband modem, antenna design and wireless protocols would be a plus.