Business Development Manager - World Wide Accessories
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — we build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of our people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. The World Wide Accessories team is a nimble group focused on rapidly growing the accessories business at Apple along with building cross-functional competencies for continued success. The team engages directly with Apple’s largest resellers worldwide to establish deeper partnerships, accelerate sell-thru. Our focus is to ensure Apple customers have access to the essential branded accessories they need to unlock the value of our hero devices. To support this effort, our team also works closely with the sales, demand planning, operations, finance, legal, and marketing organizations worldwide to define the holistic strategy, design unique offers and incentive programs. We develop essential channel assets, handle supply availability, and ensure the successful launch of new products.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience using Excel and Keynote
- You approach tasks with a sense of urgency and responsiveness in how you handle time sensitive project cycles
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience developing financial models and interpreting data analytics
- You coordinate work and communication across disparate groups of individuals and levels in the organization
- You thrive with little direction in an ambiguous work environment while maintaining tact and a positive attitude
- You are able to communicate and deliver complex analytical data solutions to every type of audience
- You possess natural curiosity to drive the next levels of business questions and insights, not afraid to ask questions
- You have experience demonstrating resilience, resourcefulness and flexibility in the midst of ambiguity therefore impacting change
Are you highly analytical, detail-oriented, technically savvy and have a deep understanding of systems, excel, and program structures with strong troubleshooting skills? Do you possess confidence and tact with the ability to clearly articulate and deliver content to all levels of management and collaborate with diverse multi-functional and cross-cultural partners? If you are, then our Business Development Manager role maybe the challenge that you are looking for. The Business Development Manager plays a key role in supporting long term sales growth & scale while ensuring day-to-day operations run smoothly within the World Wide Accessories Sales organization. We identify analytical opportunities that will influence the future of the World Wide Accessories team by explaining methodology to business users, implementing analysis and interpreting results. We partner with business owners to understand specific requirements for analysis of data. We define and analyze our client organization’s strategy, direction, and structure. We are responsible for the development of models and tools to allow for insightful analysis. As a Business Development Manager you are tasked to identify and document system deficiencies and provide solutions. You will publish and communicate results, ensuring timely and accurate reports are delivered to all. You will need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment, pivot effectively and prioritize under dynamic conditions such as directional changes, tight deadlines and limited resources.
Education & Experience
You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economics
- You have 3+ years of experience in marketing, business development, or related roles. Experience in management/strategy consulting or related field preferred. Experience in the retail, telecommunications, or consumer electronics industries preferred.