Data Scientist - Experimentation
Seattle, Washington, United States
Machine Learning and AI
The Turi team is building Machine Learning & Experimentation platforms to empower Apple engineers in delivering great user experiences. These platforms span all the OSes — iOS, macOS, watchOS, tvOS and we're solving key challenges with on-device ML workflows. We're looking for a Data Scientist with a passion for delivering data-informed insights and deep knowledge of testing & experimentation.
- 1-2 years of experience in statistical / machine learning theory & applications, in particular with experimentation techniques
- Experience developing data science pipelines & workflows in Python, R or equivalent programming language
- Attention to detail
- Ability to tell stories with data & educate teams effectively to act on recommendations
- Experience with big data processing (Spark, Hive, Pig) is a big plus
- MS/PhD (or equivalent) in CS/Data Science/Mathematics/Statistics or other Scientific field
You'll be responsible for enhancing Turi's experimentation platform with statistical tools & techniques that will be used by teams across AI/ML & SWE. You'll partner with these teams to drive experiment automation & methodology improvements. Does this interest your creative and development chops? If so, come join our team! Our work is complex, challenging and highly visible.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent