Project Manager, Event Programming (Part-Time)
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. As a Project Manager within the Event Programming team, you’ll be part of a rapidly growing team that builds out and activates events and live experiences across Apple Services, such as Apple TV+, Music, Apple Pay, Books, News and Movies. This could include everything from global event programs, cultural activations and premieres, through to experiences in retail, consumer experiences and experiential marketing. Our Programming team treats each of these Services as ‘clients’ and we service them accordingly. This role is highly engaged with the business and sits at the heart of pitches and live projects. This includes researching information and assets required in order for our team to write thorough and detailed briefs, ensuring that assets and information is shared and saved in a consistent and easily accessible way, and then helping to deliver live events and activations through to final execution and evaluation. As a hardworking member of our department, you thrive in a quick moving environment with an energized team spirit. This is a part-time role.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in an Account Manager /Project Management support role, working across the TV, film, entertainment, live and content streaming landscape.
- Proven experience working as part of multi-discipline, multi-stakeholder teams in order to deliver large scale multi-city/market campaigns and activations.
- Shown experience in the delivery of live events and experiences.
- Exceptional attention to detail, while still working under tight deadlines.
- Team oriented approach and work well across functions.
- Experienced in handling multiple, concurrent projects.
- High level of passion, collaboration and dedication to your area of expertise.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to external and internal audiences, and customers.
- You have a real passion for entertainment and pop culture and are knowledgable of all types of media with particular expertise in television, film and digital content.
- Attend meetings to represent the Event Programming team, identify and pick up briefs. - Follow consistent account management systems, updating weekly status reports, writing and circulating contact reports after each meeting between all attendees and other key members of the team if required - Work with the rest of the event programming team to generate initial strategic and creative ways into answering each brief. - Attend events and help to deliver a smooth and professional experience for our clients and internal key partners, setting up and attending client walkthroughs. - Manage our internal asset management system, ensuring that all assets are up-to-date, saved and easily available to all revenant internal partners. - Budget tracking by project - Keep our team event tracker up to date - Schedule and track meetings - Compile post event updates and wrap up reports - Manage relationships with external partners and agencies as needed. - Work with cross functional teams to integrate the Apple Services ecosystem into event programming plans and campaigns. - Pull together a fortnightly newsletter on TV and film events and marketing activations - Partner, engage and collaborate with your internal team to achieve the best results for the business. - You will remain connected and continue to build industry relationships in order to bring insights back into the business. - This role reports into one of the Event Programming Business Leads.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- You are proficient in Keynote and Microsoft Office
- You have strong experience with content & event content for film, TV, streaming and entertainment brands.