Operations Program Manager- Accessories
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Operations Program Manager is responsible for the successful New Product Introduction and Ramp to volume of new iPhone, iPod, and iPad accessory products. You will partner with Engineering, Product Design, Marketing, Planning, Materials, Global Supply Managers, and own the OEM relationship for NPI and Sustaining operations. You are ultimately responsible for successful product introduction and on-going supply.
- 5+ years of working experience in Manufacturing/Operations or Engineering-related environment.
- Basic knowledge of material planning, bill of materials, and engineering change documentation.
- Experience working with engineering teams and managing OEM communication a plus.
- Clear, consistent communication skills
- Results- and action-oriented
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Organized and detailed oriented while managing several workstreams
Work with OEM partners to ensure readiness for mass production • Work closely with internal and Asia-based teams to manage schedule, capacity, material availability, quality issues, and product updates • Coordinate with Engineering to ensure products are optimized for cost, manufacturability, supply chain flexibility and efficiency • Coordinate second-source, tooling, and line qualifications • Prepare readiness and drive results during Engineering development builds • Assess, analyze, consolidate, and communicate risk and status clearly and succinctly to management
Education & Experience
• BSME (or similar) required, MBA a plus
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.