DevOps Tools and Build Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple's Health SW team is looking for a DevOps Tools and Build Engineer. We are passionate about continuously improving the way we enable the software development lifecycle. The successful candidate will enjoy using technology to automate and improve in a meaningful and dynamic environment.
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in scripting languages such as Python and Bash
- Passionate about the DevOps area and software automation
- Experience with Xcode and creating applications for iOS, macOS and other Apple platforms
• Develop and maintain tools to help the engineering teams improve productivity • Develop and improve on our CI build pipeline • Collaborate with cross functional teams to improve the integration and release process • Ability to participate in an after hours on-call rotation schedule
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- • Familiar with software development lifecycle including continuous integration and agile development
- • Experience with a continuous integration platform such as Jenkins
- • Experience with SCM tools, such as Git
- • Exposure to the software development processes such as building, unit testing, code analysis, the release process, and code coverage