Privacy Tools Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple delivers great features and great privacy to our users. The tools team in User Privacy designs, develops, and maintains systems that support privacy review and compliance efforts within Software Engineering and across the company. We are looking for an accomplished engineering manager to lead this team, which forms a critical part of Apple’s privacy goals.
- 3–5 years of experience leading a team as a Software Engineering Manager or Lead
- Possess a deep understanding of software throughout the development lifecycle
- Passion for customer privacy
- Strong collaboration, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to track and manage numerous parallel activities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
The manager of this team will lead software developers that work with Privacy Engineering and partner teams to create tools that support and make more efficient privacy design reviews and compliance activities. This position requires a self-motivated individual with strong technical and communication skills to lead a collaborative team. Successful candidates will need to have a strong technical background to provide leadership in the design and deployment of deliverables, including writing code. You will be working across disciplines and domains, so the ability to learn quickly and be excited to grow in new areas is a must.
Education & Experience
BS Degree or equivalent