Siri - Integration Engineer, Domains
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Would you like to play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction? Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Create groundbreaking technology for artificial intelligence. Help build a smarter, safer way to use your iPhone in your car, and work with the people who built the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking? Join the Siri team at Apple.
- Ability to understand large scale software & system architecture.
- Proficient experience with programming, with an emphasis on debugging knowledge, in at least one of the following: Java, Typescript, Objective-C.
- Able to communicate technical issues with technical & non-technical folks alike.
- Experience integrating data and services from multiple providers.
- Experience with AI technologies including NLP or machine learning and an interest in virtual assistants.
- Prior experience with in-car phone.
This position will involve a combination of technical troubleshooting, clear communication and meticulous organization skills. We need a great teammate — you will be collaborating with engineers in several technical areas who have built the entire range of Siri's capabilities. You are comfortable working in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. - Triage & prioritize incoming feature enhancements and functionality regressions that may arise, ensuring that the tickets are appropriately categorized. - Perform initial issue investigation, with the ability to clearly summarize findings. - Participate in engineering design and feature discussions. - Be an internal voice for the external user — monitor the health of our domains and deeply know the product to manage priorities. - Be quick and active in communicating with those inside and outside our team.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent and 1+ year of industry experience. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.