Product Marketing Manager, Apple TV
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple, we don’t just create products. We create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. Join the team that dreams up what’s next, and that does everything necessary to make it happen. Bring your passion, dedication and focus, and help invent the future! We are looking for an experienced and brilliant Product Marketing Manager to join the Apple TV Product Marketing team. The Product Marketing Manager will be involved in the creation, development, and launch of products and features that will shape how entertainment is discovered and enjoyed. You’ll apply your judgement and customer insights to help infuse ideas for groundbreaking features into our product-development process. In doing so, you’ll collaborate with a wide range of teams that may include Industrial Design, Human Interfaces, Engineering, Operations, Legal, Finance, Sales and Marketing Communications. Together, we will guide a product vision from a fragile idea to the world-class product our customers expect from Apple.
- Passionate about developing and shipping cutting edge CE products.
- 4+ years Product Management/Product Marketing experience having led at least one entire product development cycle from concept to introduction.
- Familiarity with consumer electronics technologies, products and markets.
- Ability to develop strategic partnerships and manage engagements.
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams to define product strategy and roadmap, craft positioning, and define promotional activities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to champion initiatives internally and externally.
- Demonstrated success in running multiple complex programs at the same time.
- Willingness to travel.
As a member of the Apple TV Worldwide PM team, you will be deeply involved in the definition of the Apple TV roadmap, and development and launch of future products. You will play an instrumental role on the team that includes writing product and marketing requirements documents, collaborating with engineering to investigate new technologies, and being the voice of the market to Apple during the development phase. Leading up to launch, you will craft product messaging briefs, guide marketing communications on the creation of product launch materials, and act as a product spokesperson in press briefings and public events. This role requires an excellent understanding of technology, consumer AV solutions and media industry trends. You are comfortable with complex and ambiguous problems and situations, and adept at identifying a project’s risks. You love using your creative and critical thinking to craft solutions for resolving them quickly. Working with multiple internal and external partners, you are adept at quickly gaining their respect and support, and consistently demonstrate extraordinary marketing expertise, attention to detail, objectivity, and accountability.
Education & Experience
BS degree preferred, MS/MBA preferred.