Senior Information Security Analyst
Seattle, Washington, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple’s Information Security team is looking for a technically savvy creative-type to lead our Information Security communication team. We’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. AC Wellness Network, LLC. is a subsidiary of Apple, Inc. and is the dedicated management services organization (MSO) for AC Wellness Network, a dedicated independent medical group that serves Apple Wellness Centers. Our mission is to deliver the world’s best healthcare experiences for Apple employees.
- 5-10 years of experience in Information Security with focus on Incident Response, Security Engineering, and/or Intrusion Detection.
- Experience working in Security Operations Center and/or Computer Incident Response Team.
- Proven knowledge of computer networks and common protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, FTP, SSH, SSL/TLS, HTTP, and etc.
- Experience with analysis of network traffic and usage of Deep Packet Inspection tools.
- Proficiency in one or more programming/scripting languages (Python, Go, C/C++).
- In-depth technical knowledge of Mac OS X and Linux Operating Systems.
- Experience with disk and memory forensic tools.
- Ability to analyze endpoint, network, and application logs.
- Experience with writing and tuning of IDS signatures.
- Solid understanding of Incident Response, Cyber Kill Chain, Threat Modeling, and Attack Vectors.
- Knowledge of CVEs and recent security vulnerabilities.
- Excellent problem solving skills combined with hands-on experience doing root cause analysis and post incident reviews.
- Experience using big data log collection and correlation tools for data analytics.
- Ability to analyze malware and obfuscated code.
- Knowledge of web application vulnerabilities with ability to triage/verify OWASP Top 10 issues.
We are seeking an Senior Information Security Analyst to join its security monitoring and threat analysis team. The ideal candidate will possess a strong technical background and information security experience and will focus on detection and response. You will work with a team of analysts on daily operational monitoring and escalation of information security events and also function as an intrusion analyst to examine security events for context, risk, and criticality. This role is an integral part of the security controls that Apple uses to protect its customers, brand and data.
Education & Experience
B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent degree. Technical certifications are a plus (OSCP, GIAC, CCNP/CCIE, and etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Validated ability to work in a team environment
- Highly motivated individual and a proactive learner
- Experience with creation of comprehensive technical reports