Core Audio Software Engineering Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Core Audio team provides the audio foundation across all of Apple's innovative products, including iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, iTunes, and Mac OS X, as well as professional and consumer applications from Final Cut and Logic to iLife and iWork.
- At least 3 years of industry experience managing teams building audio systems
- Ability to lead technical design discussions from concept to implementation
- Strong knowledge of audio and software design
- Demonstrated ability to work in a meaningful, fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of successfully managing product releases
- Excellent cross-functional and interpersonal skills
We are looking for a highly motivated audio software engineering manager with experience leading teams designing audio engines. The position will involve overseeing the development of various spatial audio technologies across all of Apple’s platforms including ARKit.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science