Siri End2End Team - Software Engineer
Seattle, Washington, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Supply to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Create groundbreaking technology for large-scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence. And work with the people who created the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking. Want to join us to build the technology that allows users to teach and personalize Siri so that they get more things done with Siri and get those things done faster? We are pushing the boundaries of conversational AI in a personalized and contextualized way with a unique team setting where system/software engineers and ML scientists/engineers work very closely to build end-to-end solutions. You'll ship code that runs on the devices you use every day and powers products that are critical to the lives of millions of users.
- 3+ years of industry experience with C++ or Swift or Objective-C
- Proven ability to write reliable, resilient, performant and well tested code
- Ability to create effective designs to solve complex problems
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking, and being good at seeing the big picture
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
The Siri End2End team is looking for extraordinary individuals to take personal assistant technology to the next level. You will primarily be responsible for implementing new features within a small team that moves quickly. To succeed in this role, you must be a strong programmer and a creative problem solver, be a fast-learner and never loose curiosity, and collaborate with cross functional teams to capture requirements, understand dependencies, define an architecture, and implement solutions.
Education & Experience
B.S. or M.S degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- - Experience using Apple's development APIs and frameworks is a plus
- - Familiarity with AI technologies and machine learning is a plus