L&RE Administrative Assistant
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
We are seeking an experienced administrative assistant to support a large international engineering organization. The ideal candidate will provide advanced, diversified and highly confidential administrative duties with a strong focus on customer service. The individual will work in the context of broader administrative teams supporting the Apple engineering community. Duties include but are not limited to; booking international travel plans, coordinating the proper travel documentation, procuring goods and services, calendar management, facilities management, website management, inventory management and event planning.
- At least 3 years experience providing administrative support to teams, preferably in a high tech environment
- High organizational skills & constant attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- General admin skills managing multiple schedules and priorities with minimal supervision
- Technically savvy, able to use and troubleshoot common programs & systems, Mac experience is a plus
- Able to adapt to new technologies quickly and easily
- Experience dealing with outside vendors at an executive admin level
- Experience making international travel plans
The candidate will represent Apple in high-level contacts both internally and externally requiring a significant level of tact, diplomacy and discretion. The candidate must display a high level of professionalism in frequent interactions with all levels of the organization. This position requires someone who enjoys a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and who projects a positive demeanor. This person is pro-active in nature and has an excellent sense of judgment while ensuring work is handled efficiently.
Education & Experience
• AA or BA/BS degree