US Reseller Operations Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- Manages day-to-day operations, which include all aspects CPFR (collaboration, planning forecasting & replenishment), and general account management. Must be able to provide expert and focused tactical and strategic support in the Telco/Reseller channels.
- Makes recommendations on strategic direction and operations strategy. Must be able to work well in a fast pace, high volume environment.
- Ability to identify and execute process automation, and process/productivity improvements to allow the operation to scale at the pace of sales growth and benefit from economies of scale
- Exceptional Analytical and problem-solving skills. Should be able to deliver efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced deadline driven work environment.
- Must have advanced/strong Excel/Spreadsheet skills.
- Manage a staff of Telco/Reseller Account Managers in the response and resolution of operational, sales and customer issues to ensure a positive customer experience. Effectively manages employees to optimize performance while maintaining a positive work environment.
- Performs all personnel management activities for staff including recruitment, training, performance evaluation and salary management, and professional development through job assignment and training.
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead teams, get results, deliver in a dynamic environment and develop successful leaders
- Ability to work independently and self motivated
- Strong communication and leadership skills with the ability to interact at all levels from support representatives to executive management (internal and external)
- Prior experience engaging with customers to enable increased market share through differentiated services and offerings based on customer requirements
- The ability to work cross functionality with sales, finance, logistics, and the supply demand management teams. Develops and maintains cross-functional partnerships with other business managers to ensure customer issues are resolved. Maintains relationships with worldwide and regional support organization to leverage best practices and develop technologies to drive efficiencies and improve the customer experience. Develops relationships and engagement of internal customers to ensure that customer requirements are considered during the development and implementation of strategies and technologies
- Ability to think strategically and execute on operational strategies to make definitive and measurable improvement
- Core functional skills: Program Management, Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics, Sales Support, Business Process Mapping; candidates with Resellers/Telco, Supply/Demand Planning and Logistics experience will be well regarded
- Passion and drive with great sense of urgency; we are looking for someone with tremendous self-belief, motivation and drive to be successful as a leader in the shortest possible time; excellence should be a habit for the successful candidate
- Ability to make key decisions and deliver results under extremely tight and stressful timelines; deal with an immense degree of ambiguity; create in an unstructured environment; multi-task; drive end-to-end customer focus; think “outside the box” to solve problems
- 25% domestic travel may be required with occasional international travel
As a US Reseller Operations Manger, you will play an integral part of the AMR Reseller Operations teams. The primary objective of the role is to enable the maximization of sell through with a focus customers, inventory management, driving/supporting market strategies in alignment with Sales. This leader must be passionate about day-to-day interfacing with internal and external customers at all levels. Must be self-directed and motivated with strong analytical, leadership, communications and management skills in order to coordinate a variety of activities and complexities spanning across the organization. The role requires skills to influence decisions and facilitate change management through collaboration and leadership. The candidate must be able to act as a liaison between the different business groups in order to gain alignment to drive end customer needs.
Education & Experience
BA/BS Degree in business or related field, MBA is a plus