K12 Education Account Executive, WA
Kirkland, Washington, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. You are responsible for demand generation and uncovering new business in a targeted customer base while supporting and managing relationships with existing customers. You will drive & grow sales in Apple’s key K12 accounts in Washington.
- A quantifiable record of success in Education or Technology sales, with a proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Experience with solution-based approach to solving customer requirements and an understanding of complex sales cycles.
- The ability to build rapport with new to Apple customers at all levels of an Education organization.
- Excellent verbal as well as written communication skills and the ability to articulate Apple Education Products strategy as well as Apple Value proposition.
- Relevant sales experience, depending on the nature of that experience, with technology based products.
- You are highly motivated and organized, work independently with strong time/territory management skills, analytical/problem solving skills.
- You articulate and effectively present Apple’s education leadership messages
- You apply Apple’s Complex Sales methodology to close opportunities accounts
You will be proficient at : Understanding the organizational structure, decision-making process, and political considerations in the Education Sector. Calling and influencing at the all levels in their accounts. Understanding the needs and issues facing Apple’s Education customers. Crafting sales opportunities and projects to increase sales and establish a dominant share position in Apple’s Education accounts, and presenting and selling 1:1 computing into the Education marketplace.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree preferred.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.