Senior Software QA Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
- Proven understanding on the following distributed data processing platforms: Spark, Hadoop, Hive
- In-depth knowledge and experience in one or more of the following technologies: Hadoop ecosystem, Kafka, Flume, HBase, Cassandra, Vertica, Spark.
- Building tools (apps, scripts, etc) to help with testing efforts
- Ability to stay focused and prioritize a full workload while achieving extraordinary quality
- Validated software engineering experience and discipline in design, test, CI/CD practices
- Excellent presentation skills, distilling complex analysis and concepts into concise business-focused takeaways
The Apple Media Products Analytics QA team is seeking a highly organized and motivated Data backend QA Manager to support one of the fastest growing areas of Apple. You will collaborate with AMP Analytics engineering and Business team members and key partners in AMP Engineering and PM organizations to deliver high-quality products and services to Apple’s customers. The Analytics Core Foundation Quality Manager will be responsible for developing and executing a multi year strategy to consolidate and develop a Core Foundation Data Quality team that oversees quality standards of external datasets powering all Analytics Engineering enrichment pipeline. This position requires a self-motivated individual with solid communication skills with a desire to improve the quality of our systems and drive our automation and CI/CD testing approach.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or Computer related field is desired