RCDX NPI Programs & Systems Readiness Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Do you love to create groundbreaking ideas? Do you enjoy collaborating with coworkers and making lasting connections with others? As part of our RCDX NPI Programs & Systems Readiness team, you’ll help craft a seamless, high-quality retail experience for our customers. Join our team, and you’ll help Apple make sure our customers are able to get the products they want as effortlessly as possible. The RCDX NPI Programs & Systems Readiness Manager is responsible for strategizing and planning of key Apple programs and initiatives, with new product launches Worldwide. By aligning people, process and technologies, the NPI Programs & Systems Readiness Manager will ensure the integrity of the NPI moment is preserved and enhanced by enabling the best possible customer experience. The RCDX NPI Programs & Systems Readiness Manager is a natural leader and facilitator; a strategic thinker who can “connect the dots” at multiple levels; is driven, organized and detail oriented; communicates with ease at all levels; is adept at facilitating actions and resolving conflicts; manages through relationships and influence; and displays grace under fire.
- Discretion when dealing with confidential information.
- Ability to span from long-term strategic vision to tactical execution with ease.
- Thrives in an ambiguous environment and can think clearly in a fast-moving situation.
- Dedicated team-player with a can-do attitude and a deep sense of ownership and accountability. Strong leadership skills with an enthusiastic, participative style.
- Comfortable taking on any crisis moments. Inspires direct and tough debate, and intuitively knows when to work towards a decision.
- Influences senior leadership through poised presentations of concepts and recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Partners with global functional teams both inside and outside of the RCDX organization, maintaining strong support for regional functional teams.
- Possess a real passion for process improvement with an approach that urges innovation, precision, and efficiency optimizations.
- Experience as a change agent having effectively implemented change in large cross functional organizations.
- Understands the cultures of organizations. Adept at building strong relationships with partner teams geographies, cultures, time-zones and organization levels.
- Comfortable exerting subtle influence in a matrixed organization, using formal channels and the informal network.
- Displays great ability to prioritize deliverables, focusing on critical path items, with a persistent attention to detail.
- Lead and continue to develop a high-performing team that is at the intersection of 2 critical Apple priorities: NPIs, and Retail programs & features. - Collaborating with partner teams, lead new NPI capabilities, working towards a seamless customer experience, across key functional areas inc. iPhone programs, Transactions, Payments, Fulfillment, & Infrastructure. - Provide the RCDX NPI guidance and requirements to teams defining new or enhanced Retail features. - Continuously identify, elevate and lead the risks and mitigation paths for high-velocity and complex NPIs. Effectively manage alignment and communication between partners, subject matter experts, executives and other internal groups. - Lead change management tracks laying the foundation for successful planning & execution of NPIs with new Retail programs. - Build a deep understanding of multi-function NPI processes, across Retail, Operations and IS&T. Lead the team to continuously refine direction to adapt to changing NPI paradigms.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience