WW SEO and Internal Search Lead
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you love to create groundbreaking ideas? Do you enjoy collaborating with coworkers and making lasting connections with others? As part of our Digital Marketing Team, you’ll help craft a seamless, high-quality retail experience for our customers. You and your team will improve customer engagement and product sales by ensuring the right inventory is in the right place at the right time, providing fast and convenient fulfillment solutions to Apple Retail customers. Your flexible thinking will help you build robust relationships within Apple and with our partners. You’ll collaborate cross-functionally to define fulfillment road maps and optimize management systems, tools, and process flow in Apple supply chains. Join our team, and you’ll help Apple make sure our customers are able to get the products they want in the purchase channel they’re using as effortlessly as possible. Apple Retail Online is looking for a SEO professional with significant WW team management, SEO technical and commercial experience to join our team of search marketers. The person we seek will also have previous exposure to internal search operations, ideally developing both internal and external search programs across multiple products and platforms aimed at achieving revenue goals and operational improvements for the online store globally.
- 12 years online marketing experience, with a minimum 10 years working in SEO, and 5+ years on worldwide accounts both on the client side and agency side
- A minimum of 2 years managing a team of at least 10 people
- Minimum of 3-4 years global program management experience
- Deep knowledge of SEO tools and global search engine algorithms (Google, Baidu, Yahoo, Japan, Yandex, Naver, Bing/Yahoo and others)
- Experience working with managing a global SEO budget
- Experience negotiating and owning an agency relationship, SEO reporting tools, especially BrightEdge/SEO Clarity and Hitwise experience required
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of SEO fundamentals, local engines and regional nuances. Strong understanding of SEO for mobile.
- Proven experience implementing SEO projects to drive search revenue results
- Balance managing up, across, and down in order to achieve optimal results
- Have a basic understanding of HTML coding and how websites work
- Data driven with outstanding verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of successfully defining and delivering complex projects with superior return on investment, from business case through deployment
- Have a proven ability to establish rapport, credibility and influence others to get results across a large matrix organization.
- Possess strong decision making and prioritization skills; have experience overseeing and managing complex production schedules across multiple partner groups.
- Be able to work independently; anticipating and resolving problems.
- Have a basic understanding of modern web design, development standards and architecture.
- You demonstrate a deep appreciation for exemplary user experiences - You evangelize the value of search, new innovations and core requirements through presentations and regular meet ups with Senior Management. - You can traverse across departments and summarize complex ideas and strategies in simple terms. - You clearly and regularly communicates program status and objectives to site management, UAT, and other key partners, identifying risks and opportunities. - You possess good presentation and conflict management skills - You ensures a healthy, productive relationship with the regional search program managers, WW and regional cross functional and agency partners.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree required, MBA highly desirable