Project Manager, Information Security
Seattle, Washington, United States
This position can be located in Austin (TX), Santa Clara Valley (CA), San Francisco (CA), or Seattle (WA) Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it.
- You have a minimum 5 years of experience managing projects in Agile and Waterfall formats, as well as experience in establishing programs and products.
- You have a minimum 3 years experience in an IT environment with an emphasis on Project Management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and organized with a strong discipline of adhering to and advocating for standards.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and drive issues to resolution without critical issue.
- You enjoy working independently with little or no supervision while maintaining a high level of efficiency.
- You Must be flexible and quick to adapt to sudden changes and issues.
- Working knowledge of macOS and standard Apple suite programs is a must.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
The Information Security team is looking for a Project Manager who can thrive in a dynamic environment where both individual drive and team collaboration are the keys to success. The group is passionate about people who can be more than schedule jockeys and note-takers. InfoSec Project Manager will be engaged with all aspects of the risk assessment process. The ideal candidate will be a partner with other teams at Apple, and will act in the best interest of the projects under their care, and always keep in mind what is best for the group, the organization and the company. Must be able to clearly communicate requirements and status at both the engineering and management level. Must enjoy in challenges and innovations and thrive in a dynamic environment where accountability is paramount. In this role you will be a combination of project management and process engineering, hands-on role that requires experience and expertise managing projects and processes related to networks, systems and applications security.
Education & Experience
Bachelor/ Master Degree or equivalent work experience
- - Agile certification a plus
- - CISSP and related security certifications a plus
- - Experience with Information Security domain is a plus.
- - Experience working on software development or network-centric projects a plus.