Engineering Program Manager - Display
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is looking for a world-class Engineering Program Manager to join the Display Silicon Team. Prospective candidate will be driving silicon development schedule and working with cross functional team to resolve technical issues. This is an individual contributor role, helping manage the development of custom silicon components used in next generation Apple products. You will manage all aspects of silicon development from initial concept to mass production.
- Proven track record of managing custom silicon development and on time delivery.
- 3+ years of technical program or project management experience.
- Experience with pre-tape out development methodology and post-silicon qualification, characterization and validation.
- Experience working in a dynamic fast-paced engineering environment and have crisis management skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to travel internationally and visit vendors up to 20% of time.
Individual will be responsible for defining the program schedule, set milestones, and manage all execution aspects of silicon development. Work closely with the display team for the definition of next generation silicon architecture. Coordinate and contribute to engineering deliverables including specifications and test plans. Drive cross-functional team for resolution ensuring that all issues are identified and resolved in a timely manner. Highlight and escalate issues to the appropriate functional leaders. Track and report issues that arise during the development phase. Communicate program risks & status. Deliver executive presentations and drive decision-making meetings.
Education & Experience
BS or MS degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.