Product Data Project Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are currently seeking an experienced data and configuration management professional to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the implementation of product data to support AppleCare’s initiatives and projects.
- Excellent project management skills including UAT scenario planning, UAT testing, project cutover and go-live.
- Strong knowledge of SAP MM/PP, Agile PLM, MS Office, Excel.
- Expertise in BOM management / configuration management.
- Cross-functional leader with proven track record at leading teams through ambiguity to deliver quality results.
- Problem solving skills, demonstrating good judgment in identifying methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Strong track record of producing analytic insight that has led to significant improvements.
- Adept at prioritizing work and coordinating tasks.
- Ability to resolve issues using analytical tools.
- Manufacturing background with an understanding of post-sales service business.
As the Product Data Project Manager you will program manage for AppleCare Capital & Non-Capital UAT initiatives, organizing, drive and managing all master data activities related to data identification and setup. Collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners such as BPR, IS&T and Business teams throughout project lifecycle. You will be the point of contact; coordinate any UAT requirements with business resources to fulfill project needs. Initiate cross training with other departments to improve workflow and streamline UAT completion. Educate & mentor project team members, helping them to better understand the impacts of master data to successfully support project requirements. Set direction and provide oversight and guidance to the service product data readiness team for each Capital cycle. Work closely with IS&T and Business Teams to improve test environment data flow & accuracy, identify efficiencies and drive to completion.
Education & Experience
BA or BS degree or equivalent experience, with 5 years of experience in product data management, document control or similar function