Business Markets Customer Momentum Marketing Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple products help employees work more simply and productively, solve problems creatively, and collaborate with a shared purpose. And they’re all designed to work together beautifully. When people have the power to work the way they want, with the tools they love, they can do their best work and change the future of their business. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple is looking for a passionate marketing manager who has customer engagement and momentum expertise and wants to drive the adoption of Apple products across businesses of all sizes to change the way people work. Businesses are using Apple products for their power, simplicity, ease of use, built-in security, and broad ecosystem of apps and partners. This is changing how employees work and is helping businesses modernize their tools to be more mobile and creative than ever before. This role will help businesses realize this opportunity— by following and understanding our customers’ journey, develop marketing and content strategies to showcase customer success that can inspire others.
- You have 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably with B2B marketing, partner management or customer relationship expertise
- You have experience working closely with product, program, and technical teams to showcase customer momentum
- You demonstrate deep understanding and expertise in tracking customers through different stages of purchasing and deployment, preferably with CRM or other related experience.
- You have experience in crafting marketing content for digital and social platforms
- You have excellent written and verbal skills with unrelenting attention to detail across any deliverable
- You are a strategic thinker who can peer around corners to understand how technology will affect business
- You are a self-starter that thrives in fast-paced, reciprocal, and flexible environments where no two days are the same
- You are results-oriented, upbeat and focused with a strong passion to learn and succeed.
- You have an approachable personality that inspires interaction and consensus building with Product Marketing, Marcom, PR, and Sales management
- You are a phenomenal collaborator and skilled at cross-functional communication, with the ability to bring together and influence teams across Apple, keeping key stakeholder informed
- Work closely with program managers, sales leaders, and product managers to develop and execute worldwide customer momentum strategies that meet marketing and business objectives - Translate the value of Apple’s hardware, software and services to business customers - Track and maintain a list of existing customers, how they are using our differentiated products and services to better position Apple in the market, influence program messaging, and share their success - Qualify and vet customers who are deploying Apple products in groundbreaking ways, following best practices, and/or using emerging Apple technologies that could be used as potential references or case studies - Identify and cultivate customers who would be advantageous to marketing efforts, and provide mentorship to sales and other departments to prioritize opportunities - Closely follow and evaluate new technologies and market trends to position Apple products as best for business - Possess knowledge of competitive and 3rd party products to understand, anticipate, and communicate how it influences the market - Understand product technologies and IT concepts and how they impact our positioning with customers - Define and articulate value proposition to internal and external partners - Collaborate with program and content teams to evaluate success and penetration of marketing content and sales materials with customers
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree Required, MBA a plus