Community Program Manager, AI/ML
Seattle, Washington, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Do you love taking on challenges that create a positive impact? If so, then we want you. Apple’s AI/ML organization is looking for a Community Program Manager to partner with leaders across Apple in the creation, development and execution of programs to benefit the internal machine learning community. This role requires strong relationship management, program creation and management and multi-functional coordination. We are looking for a creative thinker who can strategize and implement in an ever-changing environment. This teammate will use collaboration and partnership to impact engagement across multiple teams.
- Relevant experience in Machine Learning technologies and projects
- Experience with leading, organizing and executing community programs, such as events, speaker series and others
- Extraordinary project and relationship management skills and the ability to influence and collaborate across all levels in the organization
- Possess natural curiosity to drive the next levels of business questions and insights, not afraid to ask questions
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization.
- Ability to filter and distill meaningful information for the right audience
To be successful, you will be eliminating barriers to your team's success, clearly communicating their work to all partners and ensuring the big picture stays in focus while digging in to the details on specific issues. RESPONSIBILITIES Identify project scope, constraints, dependencies, and risks and execute projects to completion Lead efforts to communicate progress and key results to internal partners and stakeholders via presentations, documentation and web technologies Gather and communicate project status and metrics clearly to leadership and executive team Drive multi-functional teams to build community programs Be clear, concise, and effective in written and verbal communications
Education & Experience
BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related technical field 2-5+ YEARS OF TECHNICAL PROGRAM/PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE