Display Optical Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple display team is looking for an enthusiastic engineer to lead the development of cutting-edge display technologies for future Apple products. Come and join us to make a dent in the universe.
- -Strong engineering background in optics, electric electronics, device fabrication, -material science and system integration
- -Knowledge of the optical/electric simulations, ex: Matlab, LightTools, Zemax..etc
- -Knowledge of display stack-up, liquid crystal and basic optical design
- -Prior hands-on experience of prototyping
- -Proficiency in Matlab or similar simulation and modeling tools
- -Strong analytical & critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- -Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This position is focusing on the development, prototyping, and seamless execution of technologies to enable the best front-of-screen user experience of Apple products. The team features a collaborative and hands-on environment that fosters engineering excellence, creativity, and innovation in the interdisciplinary ares of optics, device fabrication, liquid crystal display, LED, circuit driving, new display applications…etc.
Education & Experience
Master or Ph.D. in Optics Science, Applied Physics and EE, MSE, CHE, ME