Sr. PR Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple's worldwide communications team informs the world about the Company, our innovative products and services, and the values that drive our company. The team includes professionals with backgrounds in public relations strategy, journalism, buzz marketing and event production. We’re looking for trailblazing, collaborative professionals from a variety of creative fields. If that’s you, then your next home may be here. Come and do the best and most exciting work of your career at Apple.
- Oversight of PR & Influencer programs for Apple Arcade and games category on App Store
- Strategy & execution of gaming momentum press tours in partnership with product teams
- Game developer outreach and story-building in partnership with 3rd party developers
- GEO coordination of weekly story pitches
- Write and develop pitches and press materials for outreach to media
- Develop high touch, high quality influencer program for Apple Arcade
- Brief-in and handle PR and capture events with the Events team
- Collaborate with Apple Arcade Marketing and editorial team to provide strategic insights
- Partner with GEOs and Retail marketing to host preview press events for Apple Arcade and App Store titles
We are currently seeking a Sr. PR Manager to join our corporate communications team. The Sr. PR Manager will be responsible for coordinating with the App Store team and many of Apple’s mobile game developers in the US and internationally. In this role, the Sr. PR Manager is expected to craft communications programs, drive launch events, manage messaging and be a storyteller for Apple Arcade as a leading platform for gamers and game developers. Responsibilities will include monitoring and analyzing developments in the news, identifying and managing issues in a dynamic environment and continuous news cycle. This Public Relations Manager will be responsible for driving strategy, planning and execution of major product PR programs and initiatives.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree is required.