Siri - ML Infrastructure Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Machine Learning is critical to Siri, and continuous quality evaluation is essential to strong machine learning. Be part of a deeply technical team that builds the algorithms, pipeline, and tools to help measure and guide the high quality of Siri's ML systems. You will design new evaluation metrics, work closely with every machine learning team at Siri, and help craft the end-to-end ML pipeline that powers Apple's intelligent assistant. You will have the opportunity to work on state of the art algorithms and use your machine learning skills to solve challenging technical problems in our next-gen products, and delight millions of people.
- Strong programming and software engineering skills.
- Experience designing and implementing large-scale data- and compute-intensive pipelines and/or tools.
- Experience in deep learning and related toolkits, e.g. Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, etc.
- Ability to develop machine learning evaluation and analysis techniques, and explain them to a broad technical audience.
- Proficiency in Python (preferred), Java, C++, Scala, or Go.
Design and implement machine learning tools, scripts, and pipelines, focused on the evaluation of machine learning models and their impact on the full end-to-end Siri assistant system. Work directly with the ML teams that comprise the different stages of Siri understanding and execution. Build metrics-intensive systems that have quantifiable impact on the Siri user experience.
Education & Experience
B.S. or M.S. or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience