AppleCare iOS Planner
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. AppleCare is looking for a highly analytical, motivated, and driven Planner with a strong background in supply chain management. You will lead the supply/demand planning and overall performance of iOS Refurb programs for AppleCare. You will act as a focal point in communication and execution of the supply and demand plans to achieve quarterly targets while meeting AppleCare’s overall goals. You possess strong analytical skills, a dedicated and collaborative attitude, and an ability to work cross-functionally with other planners and regional teams.
- Excellent knowledge of demand planning and supply chain
- Experience in Hi-tech Service Supply Chain or refurb planning a plus
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- Ability to work with large data sets to gain insights, solve operational issues and build financial models for decision making
- Working knowledge of Tableau, SQL, and Excel Macros
- Superb communicator; able to engage & influence at all levels
- Creative thinker who can see opportunities to optimize and improve existing processes to enable scalability
- Ability to multitask in a dynamic environment
- Additional requirements include the ability to both think strategically and execute tactically, a persistent attention to detail, and a high level of proficiency working with numbers
In this exciting role you will be responsible for supply/demand planning for the Worldwide and Americas regions for iOS devices, especially in second-hand and trade-in areas. Responsibilities include: - Analyze weekly actuals and forecast to develop a short-term / long-term supply plan to meet customer demand as well as quarterly targets. - Lead weekly conference calls with Logistics, Distribution Centers and other internal teams to sync on supply and demand. - Partner with business development, central procurement, WW SDM, and sales teams to ensure fast turnaround time of supply and maintain the target. - Publish and reconcile weekly supply plans to ensure deltas and gaps are clearly communicated and bridged. - Oversee issue resolutions and application enhancement requests between business and warehouses.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree required; MBA or Masters Degree in a related field is desired.