Director of Marcom for Claris
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The director of marketing communications is responsible for developing and leading the communications strategy and execution for the Claris brand. This role will support executive leadership as a communications advisor and strategist and lead a team of brand, content, public relations, social media, event and community relations specialists. This is a hands on position.
- You have 10+ years of experience, with a focus on communications or working within a creative marketing environment or agency.
- You have extraordinary writing skills, visual story-telling skills, and presentation skills.
- You enjoy creating content for driving brand awareness as much as you enjoy creating content for demand generation.
- You enthusiastically build structures and processes that support the development of uncompromising marketing work in a creative environment.
- You are an extraordinary communicator with a knack for fostering positive relationships with people in different disciplines and at different levels. This includes vendor-partner relationships.
Collaborate with executive leadership to align key business priorities and ensure marketing communications function is enabled for success. Develop and execute coordinated communications strategy across public relations, social media, event and community. Create content that enable demand generation to be successful with their campaigns. Promote innovation and new technology to further improve our workflow and creative output. Oversee the selection of agencies and manage these critical relationships. Oversee communications measurement, including the design and operation of relevant dashboards and reports and the implementation of standard practices.
Education & Experience
Prefer: Bachelor’s degree. MBA or Masters degree in applicable field is a plus.