Senior Insights Analyst, Advertising Platforms (Revenue)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Be a part of the growing Advertising Platforms team to help drive and support this exciting business. Not only will you be joining the Advertising Platform Finance team, you will also be part of the Internet Services & Software Finance team - we help in driving growth of Apple! We are looking for an innovative, highly motivated, analytical individual with a high level of interest in the growing Digital Advertising industry. This role requires an individual with excellent business, communication, and technical skills. Are you a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, an ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy and ever-changing environment? As a leader in the Advertising Platforms Finance team, you will partner across various business functions, including engineering, product, sales, data scientists, and corporate finance. You will directly influence both the revenue forecast as well as provide actionable insights for Senior Leadership to make decisions. You will also maintain a high level of interaction with senior leadership and be considered a trusted leader with vision for the business.
- 5-8 years of analytical work experience, preferably within a business intelligence, analytics or business modeling role. Experience working with large data sets preferred.
- Do you have superior analytical abilities and the ability to form key, succinct insights and recommendations from comprehensive analyses involving large amounts of data?
- Strong SQL skills are required. Experience with scripting languages (such as Python) is a big plus.
- Preferred Tableau report creation and analysis tool experience
- Ability to identify and solve hard problems, and strong business modeling skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including authoring and delivering presentations.
- Ability to interface and effectively communicate with several levels of management.
- Organized with solid ability to multi-task.
- Ability to take on new problems and desire to drive solutions and results
- Detail oriented & thorough, with ability to see the “big picture” and understand key trends and levers that drive the business
- Ability to think creatively, to work independently and effectively in an ambiguous and changing environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities and re-prioritize as necessary in order to align with current business objectives
- Strong communication & social skills. Ability to clearly articulate business issues and drivers and the impact to financial results
- Strong business partnership. Executive presence & leadership Skills
- Team oriented & strength in collaboration
- Experience in Digital Advertising or App-Install Advertising a strong plus
- Develop, lead and execute deep dive quantitative analyses and advanced modeling that translates data into actionable insights - Develop financial and data models and tools that provide a platform for decision-making on a variety of business issues and key initiatives - Provide analytical and decision-making support for key company initiatives - Build performance and revenue reporting tools for internal customers - Manipulate large data sets in an efficient manner via scripting - Execute deep dive quantitative analyses and advanced modeling that translates data into actionable insights - Forecast important metrics that are used for corporate reporting
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or relevant field