Operations Administration Manager
New York City, New York, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Do you love taking on challenges that create a positive impact? If so, then we want you. Apple’s Real Estate & Development organization is looking for an Operations Administration Manager to partner with internal teams to drive optimization through process, data and technology solutions. You will have the opportunity to work on strategic and operations planning efforts to improve Apple growing Americas space portfolio. This role requires strong relationship management, program creation and management and multi-functional coordination. We are looking for a creative thinker who can strategize and implement in an ever-changing environment. This teammate will use collaboration and partnership to impact engagement across multiple teams.
- Experience working in both program and project management. You should have strong communication and negotiation skills, and be an effective communicator both written and verbally. Possess data collection and analysis skills
- You will be in equal parts a people manager, project manager and strategic thinker
- Organized in data collection, project scheduling, and coordination
- Ability to execute on strategy and track progress against goals
- Ability to analyze meaningful content or data and measure impact metrics related to effectiveness of program
- Experience in knowledge leading and influencing organizations in developing vision and strategies to align an organization.
- A forward-thinker who has a real passion for development of well-defined and optimized operational environments, problem solving and constant drive for improvement.
- Unsurpassed customer focus, with a “Can-Do” attitude.
- Consultative skills - extracting the right information, from the right people.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of people over extended periods of time.
- Ability to tackle situation at hand through skillful application of tools, techniques and experience.
This team provides operational and strategic support to the AMR Real Estate and Development leadership team, with responsibilities including fiscal planning, budget and headcount management, strategy, M&A support, and preparation for key presentations. Manage business requirements and incoming projects with competing priorities. Collaborate with IT, Business Units, Vendors, and other technology infrastructure support teams to develop solutions and roadmaps. Liaison with internal business groups to develop, communicate and handle a pipeline of requirements and projects. You will track issues related to operational projects and work with the team to determine solutions. Develop processes and procedures driving efficiencies with day-to-day operations Provide managerial reporting, including periodic status reports, quarterly engineering reviews, critical metric reports, etc. You will track and manage cross functional requirements, timelines and dependencies and communicate project schedules, status and potential risks. Your ability to facilitate communication between cross-functional groups is critical.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree required.
- Language skills: Spanish (helpful)