Site Property Manager- Seattle
Seattle, Washington, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming excellent products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring your passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Come join our Real Estate and Development group. You will have a meaningful role in transforming spaces into our corporate offices. Our goal is to ensure these workplaces run smoothly, so everyone at Apple can focus on what they do best. Join us, and together, we’ll make it possible for Apple’s physical spaces to reflect the same simplicity and style as our products. You will develop and lead a functional team to support all aspects of plant and property management inclusive of services and preservation. Through proper planning and execution ensure all Business Units have access to required facilities to ensure successful completion of their core mission. Responsible for direct management and reporting of Capital and Operating budgets. Ensure Site compliance of all Apple activities with Federal, State, and Local environmental and employee health standards.
- 10+ years successful experience with dynamically increasing responsibility for overall management of large property and plant operations.
- Working with and through immediate staff, you lead appropriate planning, coordinating, and controlling of team development, capital and operating budgets, project management, engineering, facilities operations and maintenance, facilities services and coordination with Environment, Health and Safety, Security and IS&T organizations.
- You should be skilled in administration and management of personnel including out-source vendors and service contractors and consultants.
- Ability to effectively and expertly plan, organize, direct, and control work efforts.
- Skilled in diverse activities occurring concurrently with high levels of customer requirements and satisfaction.
- Experienced in providing a variety of service types with aggressive schedule and budget challenges.
- Skilled in quality control/quality assurance methods and the ability to apply these principles to the design and construction process.
- Skilled in planning, tracking, evaluating, and reporting on assigned activities.
- Ability to evaluate/analyze project information and utilize automated information management systems.
- Skilled in oral and written communications.
- Skilled in customer service.
- Knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations; and experience in handling the full range of Federal, State and Local regulations governing plant and property operations.
Lead all operations and functions within the unit consistent with regional and corporate priorities and objectives. Develop staffing plans to align with anticipated growth models to ensure a flawless transition of workspace for client groups Identify disparity between "what is" (current condition) and "what ought to be" (desired condition) regarding regional priorities involving functions and responsibilities in his/her unit. Working with and through staff, develop plans and accountability systems to eradicate disparity between "what is" and "what ought to be" in terms of departmental and regional expected ends/results. Direct, lead, and evaluate each direct report person regarding productivity in achieving expected ends/results and supporting corporate/regional priorities and expected results. With and through staff, creates and implements an effective method of user feedback and input on associated assignments and process impacts. Provide guidance to staff for the successful and timely completion of inspections for compliance with established standards, alertness to potential safety issues not currently addressed in existing standards.
Education & Experience
Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Construction Management, Environmental Sciences or equivalent. Special consideration will be given to MBA and regional-specific experience related to high-tech/high productivity environments.