Change Management Lead, People BPR
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Join a dynamic team of HR professionals focused on providing innovative business solutions. The People Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) team is looking for an experienced Change Management Lead to partner with our People/HR teams to inspire change strategies for people, process and system transformation projects.
- You will have a proven track record successfully leading change management for large global programs, including relevant experience performing audience analysis, change impact assessments, stakeholder engagement, communication and training. The role will require an agile approach to assess people, process and system change impacts and the ability to deliver change programs in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. You are willing to work at both a very detailed and strategic level.
- 5+ years of organizational change management and project experience
- Proven understanding of project management methodology with an emphasis on change management
- Demonstrated experience conducting workshops with worldwide business partners and senior leaders
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Effectively inspire change laterally across regions and organizations using influencing skills
- Ability to gain alignment between the technology and business strategy by dedicated partnering with all levels on transformation projects.
Work closely with People team leaders to identify the best strategy for Apple Bring your experience with change management tools and techniques and adapt them to what will work best for Apple Lead vendor change management consulting resources through strategy and implementation phases Align with project team members and cross functional partners to promote stakeholder engagement and adoption of process and solutions Establish project specific readiness goals, success criteria and metrics Rapidly understand new system functionality and ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ process maps and deliver robust audience and change impact analysis Implement change networks to build project awareness and promote business expertise and ownership Plan, develop, deliver training programs Partner with vendors to develop video training content and job aids Partner with localization team to deliver global content Engage in continuous improvement techniques to incorporate insights into the project and process methodology
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree is required PMI/PMP certification is a plus