Site Property Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. Are you ready to take this challenge? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. The Site Property Manager will develop and lead functional teams to support all aspects of Plant and Property management inclusive of services and preservation. Through proper planning and execution, you will ensure all Business Units have access to required facilities and successful completion of their core mission. You will also be tasked to directly manage and report Capital and Operating budgets in order to ensure site compliance of all Apple activities with Federal, State, and Local environmental and employee health standards. You will lead appropriate planning, coordinating, and controlling of team development, project management, engineering, facilities operations and maintenance, facilities services and coordination with Environment, Health and Safety, Security and IS&T organizations.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- As a Site Property Manager, you are skilled in the administration and management of multiple and diverse activities occurring concurrently with high levels of customer requirements and satisfaction
- Passionate about customer services and end-user experience.
- You have the ability to effectively and efficiently plan, organize, direct, and control work efforts.
- Knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations; and experience in managing the full range of Federal, State and Local regulations governing plant and property operations.
- Experienced in providing a variety of service types with aggressive schedule and budget challenges
- Skilled in quality control/quality assurance methods and the ability to apply these principles to the design and construction process.
- Skilled in planning, tracking, evaluating, and reporting on assigned activities.
- Ability to evaluate/analyze project information and utilize automated information management systems.
You will manage all operations and functions within the unit consistent with regional and corporate priorities and objectives. You develop staffing plans to align with anticipated growth models to ensure a seamless transition of workspace for client groups. Working with and through staff, you identify expected outcomes/results for each functional responsibility. You are proficient identifying disparity between current condition and desired condition regarding regional priorities involving functions and responsibilities in his/her unit. Working with your team, you will develop plans and accountability systems to eradicate differences between "what is" and "what ought to be" in terms of departmental and regional expected ends/results. You direct, oversee, and evaluate each direct report person regarding productivity in achieving expected results and supporting corporate/regional priorities and expected results. You provide guidance to staff for the successful and timely completion of inspections for compliance with established standards, alertness to potential safety issues not currently addressed in existing standards. Provide complete and accurate monthly reports in accordance with the AMR Site Manager’s requirements and perform other relevant duties and responsibilities as assigned by the AMR Sites Manager.
Education & Experience
Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Construction Management, Environmental Sciences or equivalent. 10 (Ten) years successful experience with dynamically increasing responsibility for overall management of large property and plant operations. Special consideration will be given to MBA and regional-specific experience related to high-tech/high productivity environments.