Commercial Marketing Manager, Retail Marketing
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple’s Retail Marketing team is seeking a Commercial Marketing Manager to support the development and execution of extraordinary online and in-store experiences related to Apple at Work (for small business).
- 7-10 years marketing experience, client or agency side
- Retail experience preferred, including ecommerce and brick and mortar
- Proven experience leading, managing and measuring large-scale marketing initiatives.
- Experience designing and developing customer experiences, events and/or integrated activations
- Strong leader that is able to hone in on business challenges, utilize insights, discuss and debate ideas and develop an informed point of view to push work forward
- Ability to handle complex program details while considering how each element impacts the big picture
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task across competing priorities, projects, schedules and deliverables
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively and deliver results through negotiation, tact and diplomacy in a high pressure environment
- Extraordinary storyteller with strong written and verbal communication skills; adept at building and delivering compelling presentations
- Ability to develop clear, concise marketing and creative briefs
- Experience working in a global organization on multi-market, multi-language projects
- Curious, self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to engage and influence partners at all levels
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Proficient in Apple Productivity Apps, including Keynote, Pages, and Numbers
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who has demonstrated experience developing and producing innovative marketing initiatives and campaigns that drive customer acquisition, loyalty and conversion, and brand equity across digital and physical channels. Sound like you? In this role you will rely on your experience and consistent track record executing projects from strategy and concept through production and delivery in partnership with a global cross-functional team of Marketers, Product Managers, Business Owners, Merchants, Creatives and Operators. You are a versatile, dynamic and highly motivated marketer who always takes a strategic approach. You have the organizational skills of a project manager, the creative obsession of a designer, and the ability to converse fluently with product, business, operations and creative teams. Our team values people with a deep passion and understanding of the Apple brand, vision, objectives and customer experience. You are a natural leader, who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you are aways on top of trends in retail, marketing and the world around us.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject preferred