Machine Learning Program Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it The Advisor Tools Team is looking for a strong Program Manager to help drive strategy and development of tools supporting AppleCare Advisors and Contact Center strategies. A growing focus for the team is Machine Learning. You would have a strong background in ML techniques and project methodology. This is a fast-paced team with bold goals. It is a unique opportunity to work on strategic projects and help the AppleCare organization achieve its business goals. The team is cohesive and collaborative with amazing talent and tremendous drive.
- A background in Machine Learning techniques and project methodology is helpful.
- Has experience managing projects/programs of all sizes, including large, cross-functional contact center or support initiatives, preferably with an emphasis on Contact Center Advisor tools.
- 5-7 years project/program management experience.
- Extensive knowledge of the AppleCare Contact Center Tools and Procedures is a must.
- Strong communication.
- Good leadership and presentation skills.
- Ability to maintain and develop relationships within the cross-functional teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and documentation skills.
- Proficient knowledge of the system development life-cycles.
- Passionate about accessibility.
- Sense of humor absolutely necessary.
You will conceive, analyze, develop, and manage strategic process improvement and new, innovative program initiatives for Apple's support business. Analysis of current state tools and procedures working toward strategic change to improve the contact center and help achieve their overall business objectives. Collecting and writing of business requirements documents and BHU's is a critical part of this role. In this role, one will have the opportunity to lead initiatives of various sizes from analysis through to implementation (from team specific to global in nature). Represent the Advisor Tools Team and the Support Programs organization as a whole to other internal groups and occasionally to customers to ensure that Apple's service and support objectives are understood. Coordinate efforts and ensure that internal groups are informed of new program developments in other Apple areas. Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and are consistent within the larger context of the program/project. Provide a smooth, effective program introduction and implementation by coordinating support requirement efforts with cross-functional partners. Ensure initiative alignment with business vision, strategy and deployment within company. Act independently and as a top-level contributor in determining project direction and frequently is a team leader on major, complex projects.
Education & Experience
BS/BA or equivalent experience required, PMI or similar certification preferred
- Travel is required as this is a global role.