Engineering Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is looking for a world-class Engineering Program Manager to join the Display team.
- 5+ years of program/project management experience in product development
- Extensive experience with large cross functional teams
- Experience in product development: concept & feasibility, development and launch
- Experience working with teams of diverse technical backgrounds and quickly learning from them
- Ability to apply analytical thinking to product development needs
- Ability to connect, network and influence others within a large product organization
- Experience as a technical project lead, lead engineer, responsible for delivering a product or product component
This Display EPM will work closely with Display Engineering teams who are focused on the development of the key technologies that enable new features for Apple’s displays. If it’s you, then... You are someone capable of quickly gaining understanding of program and cross functional needs and keeping up with their dynamic nature. You will help a team of engineers plan and prioritize their activities in support of new and exciting display products: you can’t tell anyone, but they’re so cool! You will be the driving force leading our team from proof-of-concept prototyping to high-volume manufacturing. You will be the voice of the products' needs within and outside our team, helping keep the focus on answering key product questions. Major responsibilities: Distill and prioritize various requests. Define technology convergence plans and schedules. Drive study prep and execution. Ensure tight inter-team coordination and communication. Strong presentation and communication skills required. Understand and communicate complex, technical/Engineering issues. Identify and resolve conflicts, inter-dependencies and program issues quickly and efficiently.
Education & Experience
BS Engineering/Physics/Chemistry degree or equivalent. Preferred: MS Engineering/Physics/Chemistry degree or equivalent