Siri - NL Platform Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Create groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, spoken language, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. Work with the talent dense team who created the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking. Join the Siri team at Apple.
- Experience with developing large scale data pipeline Experience with SQL, large scale data import / export (ETL) tools; exposure to NoSQL (HBase, S3, etc), data sync and distribution tools (rsync, etc)
- Solid troubleshooting and debugging skills: analyze and investigate test failures, errors, and build issues
- Expert knowledge of Linux OS and shell environment such as BASH
- Experience with one or more scripting languages such as Python and Perl Working familiarity with one or more object-oriented programming language (Java preferred)
- Experience working in a continuous delivery pipeline using job scheduling tools such as TeamCity or Jenkins
- Experience working on hadoop eco-system
- Experience working on machine learning pipeline is a plus
The goal of the Siri Machine Learning team is to take Siri to the next level of intelligence and accuracy. You will design and implement scalable, low latency Siri backend system. You should be passionate about making machine learning model inference algorithms into production. Excellent communication skills will be required to coordinate work across multiple teams to resolve issues.
Education & Experience
B.S. or MS. in Computer Science, or equivalent experience